Friday, August 31, 2012

Apparently I'm a "comment shit-starter"


You see, I comment. I comment when I read something that makes me want to respond, say something, share my opinion... I comment when I want to correct an erroneous fact. I comment when I want to offer my advice, whether it is needed or not. I comment when I believe my words could help someone think differently of the things I see as a problem of theirs. I comment quite a lot.

I like comments. I don't care whether the comments are positive or negative. I like them, because they show that someone has read my blog post and I write blog posts because I want someone to read them. (Come on, everyone, who writes public blogs, does.) Besides, the "negative" comments are great conversation starters. If the person commenting just cares to stay for a conversation, we usually move on both the wiser. We have learned something from it.

Now, I don't like the hit-and-runners, nor do I like the whiny bitches who delete the comments that don't suit them. Cowards, both of them.

Now - there are these people who really don't want anyone to comment with anything they don't like to hear. You may not say that, of course, because it's a nasty quality in a person. They understand that much, but don't quite understand how it connects to them... :-D

There was a blog project, and I was being a "good girl" - according to my standards - so I visited all the other blogs and if someone had said something I wanted to comment, I did.
Now, some of the people whose posts I commented went to the project organizer to whine about what a horrible person I am. The project organizer called me "comment shit-starter".

Now, I didn't know what a shit-starter was, so I looked it up. It's pretty self-explanatory.
A person who causes trouble...

Yeah...
 
ROTFLMAO


Oh POOR YOU, the NASTY BITCH came to your blog and COMMENTED!!! 
And IT WASN'T UNICORN FARTS AND TEDDYBEAR STUFFING!!! 
SHE HAD AN OPINION DIFFERING FROM YOURS 
AND SHE DARED TO STATE IT!!!  
IN YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!

I know, I know. I don't use enough exclamation marks. Nor do I write it with big enough letters. I'm such a mean person. Stinking Badger and proud of it :-D
And, no, I don't have any compassion towards these people. I mean... girl, if a comment in your public blog is enough to get you running and telling "mommy", you shouldn't have a public blog. I'm really not even that bad, because I actually speak my mind from my heart and if I speak to you, I think high enough of you to believe you can take it. I'm not a sock puppet, a troll, an attention seeker or a drama queen. So if you can't take MY comments, how the heck could you take comments from REAL "shit-starters"? Sweet little baby-girl, you are too fragile to be in the kitchen!

But, next time, if you don't appreciate my comment, have the courage to tell me. I have no problems apologizing if I realize I hurt you by something I said, and I might actually be able to explain myself better, so that you understand you misunderstood my comment, and it really wasn't hurtful. I am usually kind and I know I sometimes express myself in a manner that is hard to understand. English is not my first language, you know.

But I will respond in kind. If you act like a hurt little princess bitch, I will kill you.

Nah. You're not worth it. :-D

You see, I really am a stinking badger. I'm a middle-aged witch and I have never been a fluffbunny. Not even when I first learned there's this thing called Wicca. I'm a stinking badger and I eat fluffy bunnies for breakfast. If there's nothing better to eat. ;-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember in my first 2 months of blogging I got a negative comment, threw me for a loop. The comment is still there to and I still talk with the person who left it.

You're right you have to grow a bit of a thicker skin if you're going to put your opinion out their in a public forum. Someone at some point is bound to disagree, how people handle that is very telling.

Ketutar said...

You are lovely :-)